By Robert A. Goodnow
This ebook comprehensively describes the improvement and perform of DNA-encoded library synthesis know-how. jointly, the chapters element an method of drug discovery that provides an enticing addition to the portfolio of present hit iteration applied sciences equivalent to high-throughput screening, structure-based drug discovery and fragment-based screening. The book:
- Provides a necessary consultant for knowing and making use of DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry
- Helps chemists generate and reveal novel chemical libraries of huge dimension and quality
- Bridges interdisciplinary parts of DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry – artificial and analytical chemistry, molecular biology, informatics, and biochemistry
- Shows medicinal and pharmaceutical chemists find out how to successfully increase on hand “chemical house” for drug discovery
- Provides professional and updated precis of stated literature for DNA-encoded and DNA-directed chemistry know-how and methods
Read Online or Download A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery PDF
Best organic chemistry books
Natural chemistry is a center a part of the chemistry curricula, and complex degrees texts usually imprecise the basic framework underlying and uniting the big numbers of reactions due to the excessive point of element awarded. the fabric during this publication is condensed right into a achievable textual content of 350 pages and offered in a transparent and logical model, focusing in basic terms at the fundamentals of the topic with out facing exhaustive element or repetitive examples.
This sequence is world-renowned because the prime compilation of present stories of this titanic box. across the world acclaimed for greater than forty years, The Alkaloids: Chemistry and Biology, based by means of the overdue Professor R. H. F. Manske, keeps to supply extraordinary assurance of this speedily increasing box.
Everyone seems to be turning into extra environmentally awake and for that reason, chemical tactics are being built with their environmental burden in brain. This additionally signifies that extra conventional chemical equipment are being changed with new techniques and this comprises new solvents. Solvents are in all places, yet how worthy are they?
Oxocarbons is a 10-chapter textual content that covers chemical-physical elements, response chemistry, and spectroscopic investigations of oxocarbons. This e-book begins with a dialogue at the early historical past of the oxocarbons. the next seven chapters are dedicated to the reactions, synthesis, and chemistry of substituted derivatives of cyclic polycarbonyls, known as ""pseudooxocarbons"".
Extra info for A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery
A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery by Robert A. Goodnow